The Cowwarr Cricket Club Hotel was first established in 1880. Over the years there have been many changes with the present building being erected in 1930 in art deco style.
Many owners later, in 2019, new owner Jarrod has taken over the mantel to deliver an awesome country pub experience.
The Cowwarr Cricket Club Hotel now caters for:
- Bed and Breakfast Accomodation for Grey Nomads, Backpackers and City day trippers – Come and check out the recently renovated rooms
- Quality Pub Grub enthusiasts – Good country hotel food shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg
- Veterans – a proud Veteran himself, Jarrod welcomes all our Veterans Heroes
- Motorcycle Groups
- The Hotel is a great base camp for those wanting to explore the Gippsland Plains Rail Trail
- Stylish Interior, Great Food, Great Value
- “Real food for Real people” is the direction of the Cowwarr Hotel.
Our Open Bar and Restaurant is available for Lunch and Dinner Wednesday to Sunday.